Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
IT Programmer (795)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are seeking a senior level candidate interested in short term contract opportunities. This is a full time, six month contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one! This consultant will work both with the IT staff and Business staff of the organization to convert existing Impromptu reports to Cognos 10 reports and translation of the legacy chart elements to the new Organizational Chart of Accounts. The consultant will be required to validate and report on the accuracy of newly created reports. They will be required to set up and conduct JAD sessions to gather requirements for new reports identified by the staff. If necessary new Cognos packages will be created utilizing Cognos Framework Manager. The consultant will set up the required security and scheduling for all reports created. They will also be responsible for keeping documentation and transfer of knowledge through regular meetings with staff members.
This great opportunity is located in Albany, NY!
5 years’ experience in the following:
• Analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
• Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work
• Writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions.
• Experience creating reports in Cognos 10 Report Studio.
• Experience in Cognos Framework creating packages
• Experience in database concepts and SQL/PLSQL doing application development
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!