Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- FT Eligibility & Enrollment Specialist Opportunity | Albany, United States
- Customer Service Representative – HOT Job!! | Albany, United States
- Junior Specialist-Helpdesk - Office 365 | Albany, United States
- Onsite Service Technician - Memphis, TN | Memphis, United States
- Administrative Assistant | Albany, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Business Analyst (775)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a senior level professional for a long-term contract position. This is a full time, two year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. The candidate will be responsible for tasks related to the development of a new Heath Homes Billing System and support of existing Medicaid Rate Setting Systems. The candidate will work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate the requirements for complex changes to current business processes, policies and information systems and for the development of new business processes, policies and information systems/ Work closely with Health Home and Rate Setting technical team members and various company Business Owners to create Use Case documentation and logical data base design for the programming staff/ Interact with cross functional teams (Application, Technology, and Enterprise Solution) and staff to ensure requirements are thoroughly and accurately documented/ Create test plans for code migrations and assist in testing of the application at the DEV, QA and PROD migrations/ and assist in the creation and monitoring of project plans. This great job is located in Albany, NY.
• 5-7 years experience managing small to medium-scale business analysis work or projects with distinct deliverables to a solution.
• Experience in developing business requirement documents and end user documentation using Microsoft tools (ie, use cases, flow charts, report mock-ups, swim lane diagrams, prototypes, screen designs)
• Experience designing financial applications that involve the utilization of Medicaid rates for a complex health related agency.(ie. Rate Setting, Rate Distribution, or Billing).
• Experience with Health Home planning and design from a provider perspective. (ie. Data submission requirements, billing rules and regulations)
• Experience in development and execution of test plans for complex applications.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Miriam Dushane, Branch Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!