Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Project Manager (737)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a senior level candidate for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, two year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. This position is responsible for monitoring regulatory requirements, developing HIPAA privacy and security programs, implementing appropriate strategies to promote compliance, and implementing and monitoring training needs. The candidate would need to possess legal experience and knowledge of HIPAA-related rules and regulations; techniques of administrative and organizational systems analysis; principles and practices of project planning, monitoring, and evaluation; methods of research including the use of automated systems. This great job is located in Rensselaer, NY.
• 7 years experience overseeing projects comprised of multiple deliverables
• 7 years experience delegating and coordinating of tasks
• 7 years experience in project status, meetings, scope changes, issues
• Candidate is able to provide leadership of large teams and/or 7 years industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field
• Experience managing informational technology issues and drafting and negotiating technology agreements.
• Experience developing and implementing practices and procedures that ensure compliance with
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Miriam Dushane, Branch Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!