Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Payroll Manager | Albany, United States
- Quality Control/Assurance Specialist-Manufacturing | Rensselaer, United States
- Database Administrator | Albany, United States
- C&I Underwriter | Century City, United States
- Software License Analyst | Philadelphia, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Technical Architect (792)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a mid-level candidate for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, two year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. The candidate will have responsibility for the technical operational aspects of the New York Health Benefit Exchange (NY-HX) related to down state activities. This includes all hardware, software and technical infrastructure in support of the design, development and implementation of the NY-HX. The candidate will be responsible for reviewing and evaluating technical specification/ Ensuring compliance with business objectives and down state requirements/ Assisting with change control over the NY-HX configuration/ Supervise / manage project vendor / system integrator/ and ensures functionality is integrated with other applications. This great job is located in Rensselaer, NY.
• Experience designing and implementing Information Technology solutions.
• Experience centered around a technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications.
• Professional experience in Information Technology supporting / managing / directing medium to large infrastructure deployments and environments.
• Professional experience in assisting with design, development, and implementation of medium to large infrastructure deployments and environments.
• Professional experience in reviewing and evaluating technical specifications for compliance with business objectives and requirements
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Miriam Dushane, Branch Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!