Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Technical Support Representative | Burlington, United States
- Security Consultant - full time | Albany, United States
- Technology Procurement and Finance Analyst | Albany , United States
- Global Process Control Engineer | Schenectady, United States
- Corporate Accounting IS Manager | Los Angeles, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a senior level candidate for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, two year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. This project is to develop a coverage rate to be applied for the following calendar year. Based upon that rate, carriers and the SIF would collect directly from their policy holders a prescribed amount and then submit that exact amount to the company. The self-insurers (both public and private) would pay the amounts directly to the company. The candidate would code PeopleSoft financials modifications using the PeopleSoft development tools/ Provide production support including issue resolution in a timely manner/ Communicate with users to gather requirements for projects and enhancements to the production system/ Perform technical analysis and estimates for enhancement requests/ Perform complete lifecycle testing and document the code changes/ Perform tuning for slow running processes/ Monitor batch processes and resolve the issues/ Provide weekly Status reports/ Documentation of software changes/ Perform the PeopleSoft code reviews as per the company coding standards. This great job is located in Menands, NY.
• 5-7 years experience in analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
• 5-7 years experience in maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work
• 5-7 years experience in writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions
• Technical experience in PeopleSoft FSCM (PeopleSoft FSCM 9 and Peopletools 8.5 or higher) modules.
• Technical experience in PeopleSoft billing, Accounts Receivables, Payables and General Ledger business processes technical development and testing.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Miriam Dushane, Branch Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!