Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Oracle Application Server & Middleware Specialist
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a senior level candidate for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, two year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. The person in this position will Install, configure and maintain Oracle Application Server, Oracle Internet Directory (OID), Oracle Portal, and Oracle BPM in AIX 5.3/6.1 and Windows 2003 environments/ Work with teams of application programmers, DBAs, and system architects to create solutions to meet business goals/ Develop and participate in the adherence of standards, processes, and procedures/ Perform off-hours (evening or weekend work) as needed for emergency or maintenance tasks/ Perform optimization and tuning activities/ Plan, schedule, and perform Oracle software upgrades/ Troubleshoot Oracle database and middleware connectivity and access permission issues/Write shell or Perl scripts for administrative tasks or data transfers. This great job is located in Albany, NY.
• 7 years experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms, beyond that of a Programmer
• Experience installing, maintaining, migrating, upgrading, configuring and patching Oracle Application Server 10g and or 11g including Oracle Portal
• Experience installing, maintaining, upgrading, configuring and patching Oracle Internet Directory (OID) including integration with Active Directory
• Experience with Oracle Database Enterprise Edition 10g and above
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Miriam Dushane, Branch Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!