Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Project Manager (820)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a senior level candidate for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, two year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. The candidate will develop and maintain plans showing key deliverables, milestones, and dependencies for the assigned project/ Prepare very detailed task oriented and milestone driven plans, tracking these plans in MS Project and lead teams to adhere to a rigorous project schedule/ Ensure that projects are proactively managed, executed according to schedules and on budget, and issues are resolved promptly/ Provide ongoing communication on project progress/ Responsible for coordinating interaction between the vendors development and implementation teams and company teams to ensure that issues affecting the project are effectively resolved/Manage and support integration testing, UAT, and implementation cutover testing. This great job is located in Albany, NY.
• 5-7 years experience overseeing projects comprised of multiple deliverables
• 5-7 years experience delegating and coordinating of tasks
• 5-7 years experience project status, meetings, scope changes, issues
• Bachelor’s degree in business, management or related profession
• Experience as a project manager of multimillion dollar technology implementation – managing projects through the entire project lifecycle 7.5 10
• Core competence in Communications, Planning, Risk Management, Performance Management, Quality & Delivery Assurance
• Experience delivering results against rigorous project schedules
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Miriam Dushane, Branch Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!