Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Civil Litigation Paralegal | Albany, United States
- Mechanical Engineer - Albany, NY | Albany, United States
- Licensed Architect - Hauppauge, NY | Hauppauge, United States
- Application Support Engineer - McLean, VA / DC | Mc Lean, United States
- Account Representative- Benefits and Retirement | Hauppauge, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Project Manager (807)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a senior level candidate for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, two year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. The Project Manager will be reporting to the Director of the Bureau, assist in the oversight and direction of the operation and evolution of the New York State Medicaid Management Information System for the company. As the Third Party Liability (TPL) Team Lead, duties include acting as ongoing liaison with the contractor (CSC), other state agencies, local districts, providers and federal representatives. In addition, provide organizational coordination and assistance as required to facilitate the implementation of Medicaid initiatives. The Project Manager will also make presentations to management and other project stakeholder organizations on eMedNY TPL activities/ Lead in the design, development and implementation of activities necessary to maintain support functions with other state agencies, other federal agencies and the provider community; work with Company Policy and WMS systems staff to implement new projects in eMedNY, troubleshooting and enhancing system performance/ Provide systems support to LDSSs in correcting erroneously entered data, and provide Medicare entitlement verifications through access to the ‘State On-Line Query’ (SOLQ) system, which allows authorized users to access Social Security Administration (SSA) records. This great job is located in Albany, NY.
• 5-7 years experience overseeing projects comprised of multiple deliverables
• 5-7 years experience delegating and coordinating of tasks
• 5-7 experience with project status, meetings, scope changes, issues
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience with the Title XIX Medicaid Program.
• Experience with large-scale claims payment systems with special emphasis on interfaces with other systems.
• Experience with TPL in a Medicaid environment and the interactions between Medicaid, Medicare and commercial insurance providers, with special emphasis on systems integration
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Miriam Dushane, Branch Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!