Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
IT Consultant (811)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a senior level candidate for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, two year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. The duties of the consulting resources would be to provide assistance to technical staff tasked with development and production support of statewide enterprise services for document generation and printing. Specific duties would include deployment, monitoring and support for critical production on-line and batch processes, including troubleshooting of production problems and outage/ Upgrading and patching Adobe LifeCycle and StreamServe servers, including Oracle based solution that is part of the product architecture. Duties will also include reviewing and enhancing existing and designing and implementing new processes and solutions required to support statewide document generation and printing needs as well as integrating them with existing company architecture. This great job is located in Albany, NY.
• 5-7 years experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms, beyond that of a programmer
• 5-7 years experience in backup and recovery, and security
• Experience with designing, developing and supporting Adobe LifeCycle ES2.5 or higher.
• Experience with designing and developing static and dynamic (interactive) forms with LifeCycle Designer (XDP), stitching XDP’s using DDX,
• Experience with creating and deploying orchestration processes, load balancing, tuning of above product
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Miriam Dushane, Branch Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!