Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Menands, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a senior level candidate for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, two year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. This project will develop and implement a bi-directional data and information exchange system between public health and clinical care, consistent with the direction of public health technology standards, to expand public health laboratory capacity, connect multiple applications together using Web and REST Services, and to develop an outbreak management system to enhance public health event monitoring and rapid response. Duties include Design & Develop Java web applications for Oracle WebLogic Servers to facilitate Data Exchange between various systems/ Design & Develop Java web services to facilitate Data Exchange between various systems/ Providing Maintenance & Support for live applications & services/ Application Server Tasks: Deploying Applications & Web Services, Creating Data Sources etc/ PHINMS - Maintenance & Support/ Design Rhapsody Routes. Build Rhapsody elements like Communication Points, Mappers, and Filters etc./ Designing Oracle databases for the applications. Develop & Maintain Database elements. This great job is located in Menands, NY.
• 5-7 years experience in analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
• 5-7 years experience in maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work
• 5-7 years experience writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions.
• Hands-on experience in supporting and/or developing for PHINMS (CDC) system on client and server side.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Miriam Dushane, Branch Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!