Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Oracle Data Warehouse Developer (851)
Rensselaer, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a senior level candidate for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, two year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. Candidate will work in coordination with a team of developers to expand the current Data Warehouse/ Work with Business Analyst & customers on analysis and logical design for mappings and ETL/ Perform unit testing and correct all identified bugs/ Perform complex PL/SQL coding in a Data Warehouse environment/ Assist with responding to Operational Data Store data requests/ The individual in this position will work under the direction of a Technical Lead & Project Manager/ Perform writing of complex stored procedures/triggers in an Oracle database utilizing PL/SQL. This great job is located in Rensselaer, NY.
• 5-7 experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms, beyond that of a Programmer.
• Experience in a data warehouse setting as a developer utilizing an enterprise data warehouse with dependent data marts.
• Experience using advanced Extract/Transform/Load techniques including bulk select, bulk insert, arrays, dynamic SQL and developing detailed incremental ETL processes.
• Experience building, maintaining and optimizing Data Marts for efficient usage by applications and users for such tasks as reporting.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Miriam Dushane, Branch Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!