Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Temp to perm
We are currently seeking multiple Renewals Assistants for our client in the Healthcare Insurance industry. These opportunities are located in Albany, NY. This is being hired as a temporary to permanent opportunity with strong potential for growth!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Conduct and process insurance renewals by telephone and those received through the mail or web.
• Respond and resolve callers inquires and needs, including those concerning different health insurance programs
• Respond to all inquires consistent with confidentiality and privacy policies and refer callers to alternate sources when appropriate
• Enter appropriate data and information into the applicable automated systems for processing renewals
• Determine the appropriate level of eligibility in accordance with established guidelines for renewals
• High School diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
• Previous experience in customer service, preferably in a Call Center, human services, health care or service-related field.
• Need the ability to interpret and follow policy and procedure guidelines.
• Computer literacy with strong data entry and telephone skills.
• Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
• A background in eligibility determination or a related field and bilingual capabilities is preferred.
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Shannon Smith, Staffing Assistant
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!