Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- .Net Developer | Albany, United States
- Senior Accountant | Albany, United States
- Outside Sales Representative | Albany, United States
- Senior Business Analyst | Gardena, United States
- FT Eligibility & Enrollment Specialist Opportunity | Albany, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Temp to perm
We are currently seeking multiple QC Specialists for our client in the Healthcare Insurance Industry. These QC Specialists are needed to help process health insurance applications. This position is located in Albany, NY. This is being hired as a temporary to permanent opportunity with strong potential for growth!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Peer evaluations of in process and processed applications for accuracy in accordance with approved Policies and Procedures.
• Responsible for entering and submitting error findings using department specific Quality Control tools.
• Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
• Provide feedback giving specific reasons for variances, and respond to dispute findings when necessary.
• Complete processing for all inaccurate applications reviewed.
• Route technical issues to the appropriate staff
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification.
• Ability to type and process material in an expeditious manner.
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
• Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
• Ability to follow instructions and perform repetitive tasks.
• Ability to learn new software programs.
• Ability to regularly attend work at various shift times as assigned.
• Demonstrated computer literacy
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Shannon Smith, Staffing Assistant
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!