Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Rensselaer, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a senior level candidate for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, two year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. The candidate will work in coordination with a team of developers to re-write the current VB6 system into VB.Net 4.0./ Work with Business Analyst on analysis and logical design/ Perform unit testing and correct all identified bugs/ Perform complex VB.Net coding/ Assist with responding to Finger Printing data requests/ The individual in this position will work under the direction of a Technical Lead, Project Manager/Software Architect/ Perform writing of complex stored procedures/triggers in an Oracle database utilizing PL/SQL. This great job is located in Rensselaer, NY.
• 5-7 years experience in analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
• 5-7 years experience in maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work
• 5-7 years experience in writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions
• Experience developing .net web applications
• Experience developing applications utilizing .Net 2.0 or above.
• Experience writing and developing Web Services or WCF.
• Experience developing N-Tier applications.
• Experience with PL/SQL writing packages, stored procedures and triggers.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Miriam Dushane, Branch Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!