Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Quality Assurance Associate/Software Tester | Latham, United States
- Junior Web Developer | San Francisco, United States
- Project Manager | Albany, United States
- Principal Consultant (FT) / Customer Exp/Pre-Sales | Boston, United States
- Corporate Recruiter | Albany, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Business Analyst (849)
Menands, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a senior level candidate for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, two year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. The business analyst will be involved in all business process reengineering activities, including organizational change management and communication strategies, stakeholder outreach and communication, facilitation of working teams tasked with analyzing current business processes and workflow models to identify non-value added tasks in the current environment and to document recommendations for the envisioned environment. The BA will also be responsible for the development of and analysis of As-Is and To-Be business process/workflow models, and identification of best business practices. Partnering with the company’s selected vendor, the business analyst will assist in the coordination between multiple project teams to ensure the enterprise-wide integration of business process reengineering efforts and the knowledge transfer that should occur between the vendor and company staff. This great job is located in Menands, NY.
• 7 years experience managing small to medium-scale business analysis work or projects with distinct deliverables to a solution
• Experience working on the application of process re-engineering methodologies and organizational change management strategies used to define and remodel business processes/procedures.
• Experience working as the Senior Business Process Analyst on projects on which s/he utilized recognized business process management methodologies.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Miriam Dushane, Branch Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!