Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Menands, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a senior level candidate for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, one year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. The candidate will design and code from requirements and functional specifications/ Analyze, evaluate, test, debug, document, and implement Java application/ Work with staff to ensure smooth and correct operations of any code or web services used by the application/ Produce technical and user documentation as requested/ Complete any other tasks necessary for completion of project deliverables and application support/ Provide technical solutions for large scalable designs/ Communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical personnel. This great job is located in Menands, NY.
• 5-7 years experience in analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
• 5-7 years in maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work
• 5-7 years experience in writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions
• Demonstrated experience with coding web technologies in a JEE environment
• Experience with Model-View-Controller pattern and common frameworks
• Experience with Oracle database servers and PL/SQL
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Melanie Buff, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!