Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Data Warehouse Architect
Schenectady, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
This is a direct hire opportunity working in a small IT department in a global organization. The Data Warehouse Architect will be mainly responsible for the Data Warehouse, Data Cubes and SQL Analysis Services.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of DBA experience
• Experience with Microsoft Programs and SQL 2008 or later (Oracle experience will also be considered)
• OLTP database structure and maintenance
• Experience with ERP systems
• Ability to work in a global team in a corporate setting
• Ability to look for ways to work efficiently
• MCITP certification
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Jennifer Stonehouse, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!