Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Developer of Reporting & Analytics Transformation | Albany, United States
- Hyperion Support Professional | Novato, United States
- Temporary Administrative Assistant | Albany, United States
- Materials and Inventory Associate | Albany, United States
- Project Assistant- Database Management | Albany, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
IT Specialist (921)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a senior level candidate for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, two year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. The program’s mission is to develop, implement and maintain a single, statewide system for use by the State for all licensing and permitting needs. The consultant will be performing tasks including: Providing Application support and being on call as required/ Integrating business rules and developing systems using Oracle Policy Automation/ Familiarizing with applications and assisting in development of Applications with Java / Packages such as JQuery 1.7, and Apache Commons/ Configuring COTS software (such as Accela) and gaining expertise in COTS specific scripts/ Developing applications and providing support in a primarily Linux OS environment, providing production on-call support for applications, troubleshooting, issue resolution, using SDLC, security management, testing (unit, system, integration, performance tests), and developing technical documentation. This great job is located in Albany, NY.
• 5-7 years experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms, beyond that of a Programmer.
• Experience with Java and J2EE
• Experience with configuration & deployment on JBoss Application Server
• Experience with configuration & deployment on Apache Web Server
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Melanie Buff, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!