Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Document Coordinator | Rensselaer, United States
- Junior Specialist - Helpdesk #00288 | Albany, United States
- Quality Control/Assurance Specialist-Manufacturing | Rensselaer, United States
- Chemical Engineer | Albany, United States
- Inside Sales Rep - San Jose, CA | San Jose, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Business Analyst (938)
Menands, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a senior level candidate for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, two year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. Duties include the following: Perform as a PeopleSoft functional analyst, who can perform functional analysis and system configuration tasks/ Conduct meetings with Finance users to obtain the requirements and generate the functional specification documents/ Provide production support including issue resolution in a timely manner/ Communicate with users to gather requirements for projects and enhancements to the production system/ Perform functional analysis and estimates for enhancement requests/ Perform complete lifecycle testing and document the code changes. This great job is located in Menands, NY.
• 5-7 years experience managing small to medium-scale business analysis work or projects with distinct deliverables to a solution
• Experience as a PeopleSoft FSCM business analyst in implementation projects, production support environments and mentoring others with less experience.
• Experience with functional system configuration experience in billing, receivable, payables, asset management, inventory and general ledger modules using PeopleSoft FSCM
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Melanie Buff, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!