Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Project Manager | Albany, United States
- Looking for a Job? Apply Now! | Hermosa Beach, United States
- Coordinator-Shipping & Supply Chain Management-DSC | Rensselaer, United States
- Senior Programmer (MUMPS) #01613 | New York, United States
- .NET Developer- UI/UX (Brooklyn, NY) | Brooklyn, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Senior Product Manager
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
We are seeking an experienced Consumer Products Manager ready to make an impact in an organization. In this role the incumbent will play an integral part of the product strategy, R&D and coordination of all new and existing products. This role will also coordinate the technical product development team, all marketing and PR efforts for products and coordinate with many internal departments for overall strategy and success of products going to market. The incumbent will be involved in all phases of product concept to launch including market positioning, development of marketing collateral, financial analysis, researching and identifying related trends and seeking out and establishing third party partner relationships. This role plays a key role interfacing with customers and potential customers participating in critical sales situations to include demonstration of products and negotiating of price and contracts.
Required background and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Marketing required
• Minimum 4 year’s experience in product marketing and management of consumer products
• Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills including training and presentation skills
• MS Office to include Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to travel 25% of the time nationwide
The role offers a competitive salary, relocation assistance and competitive benefits.
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Miriam Dushane, Branch Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!