Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
We are seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineering Manager in Albany, NY to join a stable and growing organization!
• Design work related to process systems and industrial controls.
• Distribute and manage the work of a team of six professionals.
• Give direction in a professional and positive manner.
• Strongly prefer candidates currently holding a PE license in the state of NY.
• Minimum requirement of a Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering.
• 10+ years in a Mechanical Engineer role, heavy involvement in design work required.
• 3-5 years management experience, high level project management experience will be considered as well.
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Erin Gordon, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employerApply now