Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- ASP.NET / C# Developer | Hudson, United States
- Business Development Associate/Account Manager | Clifton Park, United States
- Senior Manager/Director of Process Transformation | Albany, United States
- Onsite Service Technician – Pleasant Prairie, WI | Pleasant Prairie, United States
- Sales Manager - Albany, NY | Albany, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
IT Specialist (963)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a junior level candidate for a full time, 4 month contract opportunity. Training duties: Participate with Authority representatives to develop a Microsoft Office 2010 client training program/ Conduct end-user training classes for Microsoft Office 2010 (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)/ Trainer will conduct training sessions in locations identified by the Authority for staff in groups of between 15 to 20 individuals/ Training classes will be interactive, with participants following along with the trainer on Authority provided computers. Trainer will become familiar with computer configurations and be able to perform some level of troubleshooting as necessary. Support duties will be to assist the Authority’s Desktop Services Help Desk by answering support phone calls from Authority staff seeking assistance with Microsoft Office 2010 Excel, Word, and Outlook and PowerPoint issues. Utilize HP Service Manager ticketing application to monitor and address Microsoft Office 2010 related tickets submitted and queued up for resolution. This great job is located in Albany, NY.
• 1-3 years experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms.
• Experience providing training for Microsoft Office version 2010 or above.
• Experience providing training for Microsoft products in a class room or business environment.
• Experience providing level 1 and Level 2 help desk support for Microsoft Office 2010 or above.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Melanie Buff, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!