Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Web Developer | Gardena, United States
- FT Eligibility & Enrollment Specialist Opportunity | Albany, United States
- Manager of Reporting & Analytics Transformation | Albany, United States
- Payroll Manager | Albany, United States
- Implementation Specialist | Saratoga Springs, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
IT Help Desk Support Technician
Albany , New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
We are seeking a junior to mid-level candidate for a Direct Hire Opportunity in Albany, NY! This is a great opportunity with a growing organization that offers competitive salary and benefits! General responsibilities will include end user support and troubleshooting IT issues for internal staff of the organization.
• Setting up and maintaining laptops and thin clients used for internal and remote access
• Coordinating environment rollouts for new employees, including: establishing users, Windows and/or Mac environments, directories, and security; deploying VOIP phones; completing deployment documentation
• Using the help desk ticketing system to respond to requests
• Installing, upgrading, and configuring network printing
• Managing network patches and anti-virus deployments
• Managing activesync devices
• A+ and Microsoft certifications
• 2 years’ relevant experience
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows XP/7/8 in an Active Directory environment
• Experience with MacOS
• Strong communication skills
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Ashlie Ptak, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!