Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- FT Eligibility & Enrollment Specialist Opportunity | Albany, United States
- Senior Analyst | Albany, United States
- Implementation Specialist | Saratoga Springs, United States
- Laboratory Cleaning Technician | Albany, United States
- Process Transformation Analyst | Albany, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Technical Architect (957)
Schenectady, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a mid-level candidate for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, two year contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. The projects goal is a staff augmentation in administration of large Microsoft, Citrix, and VMWare infrastructure to support Behavioral Health cluster. Daily administration of technologies related to the Microsoft server and PC OS and server, application, and desktop virtualization: Daily administration of a VMWare Vsphere 4.1 environment providing Microsoft Windows server 2008 and 2012 virtual servers/ Daily administration of Microsoft Hyper-V server virtualization using Windows Server 2008/2012/ Daily administration of Citrix XenApp 5.x or better environment presenting applications to Microsoft Windows 7 clients/ Daily administration of Citrix Xenserver 5.x or better environment providing Microsoft Windows server 2008 and 2012 virtual servers and Microsoft Windows 7 virtual desktops/ Daily administration of Citrix Xendesktop 4.x or better providing virtual PCs running Microsoft Windows 7.This great job is located in Schenectady, NY.
• 3-5 years experience centered around a technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications-
• 3-5 years experience designing and implementing Information Technology solutions
• Experience managing and maintaining a VMWare Vsphere 4.x environment or better of at least 10 physical hosts providing Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 virtual servers.
• Experience with at least one upgrade of a VMWare Vsphere 4.x environment to Vsphere 5.x. The upgrade must have been at least 10 physical hosts running in a single Vcenter farm.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Melanie Buff, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!