Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are looking for a senior level candidate for a full time, 5 month contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. The programmer will improve the capability to process data electronically/ Normalize the Access database tables so the data can be more easily migrated to a more robust back end database/ As required, perform bug fixes/minor enhancements to existing functionality/ Enhance user workflow by assisting with custom reports and forms/ Assist in support of and troubleshooting of production code/ Document the application workflow and requirements to better describe the system functionality. This great job is located in Albany, NY.
• 5-7 years experience in analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
• 5-7 years experience in maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work
• 5-7 years experience writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions
• Experience developing with MS Access writing applications with complex logic and validation
• Experience with MS SQL Server or similar
• Experience designing relational databases
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Miriam Dushane, Branch Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!