Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Temp Admin Asst (Tech Training) | Rensselaer, United States
- Junior to Mid-level Mechanical Engineer | Albany, United States
- ServiceNow Implementation Consultant | Albany, United States
- Product Specification Specialist | Rensselaer, United States
- Senior Internal Auditor | Saratoga Springs, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Facilities Maintenance Manager
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
Facts about the Role: We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager for a large facility located in the Albany NY area. This is a direct hire opportunity working with an organization with a fantastic work environment. Salary will be discussed individually based on experience.
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the facilities extensive maintenance department. In addition, responsibilities will include:
• Provide technical maintenance support in a large facility
• Direct daily maintenance operations and ensure safe work practices
• Align maintenance department goals and tasks with operational needs
• Oversee preventative maintenance and continuous improvement initiatives
• Manage the use of maintenance system software
• Participate in the management of capital projects and improvements
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 5-10 years of management experience in a business or industrial setting
• Experience using maintenance system software
• Highly prefer candidates with experience managing both union and non-union employees
**Relocation assistance would be considered for this position
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Erin Gordon, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!