Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Direct Hire Customer Service Rep
Latham, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Temp to perm
Direct Hire Customer Service Rep Opportunities in Latham, NY!
Facts about the Role: Excellent inbound call center positions with our client in the healthcare insurance industry! These are full time positions, pay is based on experience. These opportunities also offer fast upward mobility and an increase in salary by 25% in the first year of employment!
• Provide courteous responses to a high volume of phone calls
• Interpret and effectively communicate benefits and eligibility information to customers.
• Document all information in the company’s database
• High school/GED diploma is required.
• One year experience in Customer Service, Health Care or Health Insurance is required.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Associates Degree or equivalent related experience is preferred
• Previous experience in an ACD call center environment is preferred.
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Shannon Smith, Staffing Assistant
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!