Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- C&I Underwriter | Century City, United States
- Compliance Coordinator-Administrative Opportunity | Albany, United States
- Developer | Saratoga Springs, United States
- Junior Specialist-Helpdesk - Office 365 | Albany, United States
- Coordinator-Shipping & Supply Chain Management-DSC | Rensselaer, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Information Technology Specialists
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Facts about the Role: Linium is a top 10 ranked vendor to supply IT contract staff to New York State for 2 year contract positions. Multiple Roles are available with a range of skill sets and skill levels. We are currently seeking skilled a variety of skilled Technologists to support small to large scale projects.
We seek candidates whose experience may be in any of the following areas:
• Server back up and security.
• Performance tuning and capacity planning.
• Operations and troubleshooting.
• Understanding of network and distributed computing concepts.
• Technical expert centered around a technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications.
• Designing and implementing Information Technology solutions.
• Experienced in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms.
• Specialization may include:
Backup and Recovery.
Seeking experts with ANY of the following technologies:
• Microsoft Framework & Platforms
• VM Ware
All roles are based in Albany, NY no telecommuting or relocation available.
Candidates should have at least 3+ years of experience, pay is based on level of experience.
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume and salary requirements to-
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!