Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
New Account Support Specialist
Watervliet, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
Facts about the Role: This is a great Direct Hire Opportunity in Watervliet, NY! This is with our client in the window treatment manufacturing and fabricating industry. We are seeking a candidate who is team oriented, friendly and professional!
• Assist new accounts with product knowledge and all service related areas
• Works closely with Territory Sales Managers on new account development, coordinating booking/shipping
• Assist in the sales/profit goals for new account development through inbound and outbound calls
• Produce reports for new accounts
• Work with customers on concerns and provide excellent customer service
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
• 2-4 years of experience in Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Ashlie Ptak, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!