Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Microsoft Specialist - Server Migration Expert
Menands, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Facts about the Role: This project is 24 months long working at the NYS WCB in Menands, NY. This contract opportunity offers PTO and benefits on day one.
Under the direction of the Distributed Servers Manager the consultant will help provide the planning and execution of upgrading, migrating, centralizing, and consolidating existing Windows servers to Windows Server 2012. The will be responsible for several tasks; such as but not limited to the following: Perform tasks to migrate, centralize, and upgrade WCB Windows servers to version 2012/ Perform tasks to upgrade Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to version 2012/ Perform tasks to assist with upgrade of AD 2003 to AD 2012.
• Demonstrated performance in related technology.
• Experience in topics such as complex networks, messaging, cross-platform integration and large-scale, complex systems design and implementation.
• Training in one or more of the following areas: Microsoft Solutions Framework, product futures, and relevant Certified Training associated with Microsoft's products.
• Experience performing Windows server migrations and upgrades from a physical server to a separate server with a newer operating systems (i.e. 2003 to 2008, 2003 to 2012, 2008 to 2012)
• Experience upgrading/migrating Active Directory 2003 to 2012
• Experience with Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
• Experience deploying and administering MS Windows Server 2003-2012
• MCITP or MCSE Highly Desired.
Linium pays on a weekly basis, the contract rate for this role based on experience is 56.00 to 58.00 per hour.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to - Email: ITjobs@linium.com
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!