Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Junior Web Developer (C#) | San Francisco, United States
- Customer Service and Sales Representative | Albany, United States
- FT Eligibility & Enrollment Specialist Opportunity | Albany, United States
- Accounts Receivable Clerk | Gardena, United States
- Looking for a Job? Apply Now! | Albany, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
HEDIS Review Nurse
Schenectady, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Temporary
RN/LPN needed for a 5 month temporary opportunity in Schenectady, NY!
This is a great full time opportunity that offers competitive salary.
• This position will involve local travel!
• Review and integrate medical information from diverse sources including medical records, immunization registries, member documents, and provider offices.
• Review assigned medical records in order to abstract specified and required clinical data elements for HEDIS reporting.
• Participate in medical record collection and inter-rater reliability process.
• Schedule and perform on-site medical record reviews.
• Comply with appropriate procedures for scheduling, requesting, and reviewing records on-site at provider hospitals and facilities.
• Document abstraction findings as required and prepare additional reports as needed.
• At least 1 year clinical experience and knowledge of current clinical quality indicators.
• Familiarity with Diagnoses and Procedural Coding.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have reliable vehicle and be willing to do required travel
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Ashlie Ptak, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!