Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
IT Specialist (02-01077)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Facts about the Role: We are looking for a junior level candidate for a long term contract opportunity. This is a full time, 8 month contract opportunity that offers PTO and benefits on day one. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Professionally and courteously answer Help Desk calls/e-mail messages as they come in ensuring that every location has support coverage.
• Use of Lansweeper, ReadyDesk and remote desktop to provide first level technical support for approximately 2000 users; monitoring work queues, opening, updating and closing ReadyDesk Support tickets
• Accurately document the details of the user request or issue, document the diagnostic steps performed when troubleshooting the issue and assist the user with resolution using existing procedures and documentation.
• Acts as single point of contact for all users of the Departments Information Technology (IT) services and directs questions and report problems regarding services and products.
• Candidate may be expected to lift equipment that may weigh up to 50 lbs. and be required to run cables under desks and other furniture.
• Installation of individual software packages, as needed, for all users.
• Use of imaging software to expedite large equipment roll-outs.
• Support and deployments of O365.
This great job requires some travel throughout the Albany, NY area.
• 1-3 years experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms, beyond that of a Programmer
• 1-3 years experience in Backup & Recovery and Security.
• Experience with Help Desk duties, directly dealing with customers.
• Experience with troubleshooting Windows 7 applications and OS.
• Experience with VmWare, thin client setup on a network, and PC setup on a network.
• Experience in network monitoring, permissions and troubleshooting individual accounts. Experience using Lansweeper, Remote Desktop and Active Directory.
• Experience using ReadyDesk.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to - Email: ITjobs@linium.com
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!