Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
ServiceNow Implementation Consultant
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
Facts about the Role: Linium Consulting is a worldwide technology firm located in the Capital Region of New York. We are seeking a seasoned ServiceNow Implementation Consultant to serve our client’s needs. Candidates can be located anywhere in the U.S. This position would involve extensive travel. The successful candidate will lead technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery.
• Work with clients to present implementation vision.
• Create technical best practices to improve delivery, efficiency and quality of projects.
• Assist with technical challenges across a portfolio of complex projects.
• Configuration and customization of ServiceNow.
• Development of required client specific reporting.
• Development of requirement integration components.
• Prepare all technology related client facing and internal deliverables.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 5+ years experience as a technical resource in client environments leading the development of solutions.
• Experience working in a SaaS environment.
• Knowledge of technical components (i.e. LDAP, VPN, SSL).
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Demonstrated ability to influence and consult during project delivery
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• ServiceNow Administrator certification required.
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist cert desired.
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Teresa Cavanagh, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!