Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- JSP Developer | Gardena, United States
- Quality Assurance & Tech Support Specialist | Albany, United States
- Regional Service Representative - Binghamton, NY | Binghamton, United States
- Systems Administrator | Albany, United States
- Compliance Coordinator-Administrative Opportunity | Albany, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Health and Safety Manager
Schenectady, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
Facts about the Role: We are currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager for our client. This is a direct hire, permanent opportunity located in the Schenectady area.
This is a great opportunity for candidates looking for an opportunity to work in an organization that fully supports and recognizes the importance of the EHS program.
The Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state, local and company regulations as well as develop and implement Health and Safety procedures. The Manager will be responsible for providing safety permits to operations and maintenance departments.
The Manager will play a crucial role in looking for ways to continually improve EHS program and help gain support from employees regarding changes in Health and Safety.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Safety & Health, Chemical Safety or related field
• 5+ years EHS experience working in a manufacturing environment with management experience
• Must have strong knowledge of OSHA, and state and federal regulations
• Ability to create impact, influence change and motivate others
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and high energy level
To apply for this position please use the following job link provided:
For more information on this position you can contact Erin Gordon – Talent Acquisition Manager @ Phone: 518-689-3131
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.Apply now