Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Rensselaer, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
We are seeking a LIMS Analyst for a Direct Hire opportunity with a growing client in the Capital District!
Summary: Configures the Nautilus LIMS to meet end-user needs. Processes system change control, documents configuration, writes test plans and is responsible for user training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Coordinates the needs of functional departments and establishes priorities for LIMS requirements gathering, system design and implementation.
• Works on complex LIMS configurations to meet requirements of LIMS users.
• Responsible for LIMS documentation, including, converting User Requirement Specifications to a Detail Design Specification, writing Configuration Test Plans and summary reports.
• Process LIMS change control requests.
• Review of company documentation including SOPs, SPECs, Batch Sheets and/or Manufacturing Records to assess LIMS impact.
• Works with Validation and Quality Assurance departments to ensure LIMS is implemented following development life cycle approach.
• Trains end-users and/or other LIMS trainers.
• Provides end-user support for the LIMS including troubleshooting problems at the application server level.
• Add, modifies, and removes users from the LIMS
Education and Experience:
BS/BA in related field and minimum 2 years of relevant experience preferred; will substitute relevant industry experience for educational requirement.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Thorough knowledge of LIMS, LIMS workflow, SQL, Oracle and relational database concepts
• Basic laboratory experience preferred
• Knowledge of Nautilus LIMS preferred, but experience with other LIMS software will be considered;
• Knowledge of Zebra printers preferred
• Experience with JMP statistical software package or similar software preferred
• ThermoElectron Nautilus LIMS;
• Oracle RDBMS;
• Sybase Infomaker;
• SAS JMP
• Zebra Printers;
• Computer and general office equipment.
How to apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Ashlie Ptak, Resource Manager
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
www.liniumstaffing.com - Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter and Linked on our home page!
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!