Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Temporary Administrative Assistant
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Temporary
Facts about the Role: We are currently recruiting for temporary Administrative Assistant positions in the Capital Region! We are looking for professional candidates with prior experience working in a professional setting and strong skills in the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Scheduling appointments and meetings
• Creating and maintaining filing systems
• Working within a database
• Answering phones and responding to emails
• Researching and compiling information for mailings
• Assisting with special projects
• Editing documents
• Performing related tasks as needed
• Associates degree or higher in a Business related field
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office programs
• Strong attention to detail
• Previous office experience
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
To apply for this position please use the following job link provided:
For more information on this position you can contact Shannon Smith –Resource Manager @ Phone: 518-689-3159
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online:
Look for our links to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Linked on our home page!
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.Apply now