Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Customer Service Tech Support & Implementation
Saratoga, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
Customer Service Technical Support & Implementation Specialist
Job Summary: This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic and customer-focused individual looking for an exciting customer service technical support and software implementation career with a growing, innovative technology company located in Saratoga, New York.
Duties of the role:
• Manage all aspects of customer implementations including assessment, data collection, data conversion, set-up, training, delivery of all invoice items, and resolution of initial technical issues, and hand-off to the Technical Support team.
• Providing technical support via e-mail, phone, remote assistance, and chat for current clients using Client’s server-based and web-based software products and services.
• Ability to travel to client sites to install setup and train customers on our software solutions.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues discovered while installing our applications at a client site.
• Provide resolutions to developing problems and suggest software modifications that may result in a permanent fix to a problem.
Successful candidate will possess the following skills, education and experience:
• A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in customer service or technical support roles.
• A minimum of one (1) year software implementation or training experience.
• Experience as a customer service representative handling calls and walking clients through installation of software as well as troubleshooting.
• Ability to work independently with initiative and self-motivation.
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and clients.
• Experience with MS Office, working in databases and on software applications.
• Experience with troubleshooting computer hardware, system, database, server and product-related hardware (printers, scanners, tablets and iPads) preferred.
• High School diploma or GED required; Associates or Bachelors degree in a related field preferred.
• Offer a generous benefits package, including medical, dental and paid time off.
To apply for this position please use the following job link provided:
For more information on this position you can contact-
Jonathan Brainard– Resource Manager @ Phone: 518-557-6713
Why Work With Linium for Your Permanent Job Search?
• We are focused on meeting your individual career needs offering great jobs with the best employers in the Region.
• Increase your exposure to companies by increasing the number of jobs you apply for
• A Recruiter is like a hiring coach, they will guide you through the process, give you tips, prepare you for your interviews and navigate offers and negotiations
• Get the inside scoop on positions that are only filled through Professional Recruitment Firms
• Your search is ALWAYS CONFIDENTIAL
• Linium’s services are FREE to all job seekers!
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
We understand job searching is stressful! We know that finding a better job to advance your career and your income is important. We will be there every step of the way helping you navigate through the complexities of job searching in today’s economy.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!