Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
We are currently seeking customer service oriented candidates for a great opportunity in the Capital Region! The Dispatcher is responsible for managing deliveries, coordinating driver activity, and resolving customer needs. Duties will include answering busy phones, directing calls, scheduling loads, directing driver deliveries, maintaining delivery logs, and assisting drivers and customers with questions/concerns. This is a contract opportunity with potential to go long term or permanent!
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
• Strong customer service and phone skills.
• Ability to learn new computer programs quickly.
• Previous experience working in a warehouse or dispatch type environment.
• Ability to lift 30lbs.
• High school diploma required!
• 1-2 years experience in similar role preferred.
• Open to working days/nights/weekends. The following shifts are available:
*Pay for this position is $12-$20/hour depending on experience.
To apply for this position please use the following job link provided:
For more information on this position you can contact-
Shannon Smith – Resource Manager @ Phone: 518-689-3159
Why Work With Linium?
Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
• Find jobs with companies that may rely only on Firms for hiring
• Placements in our Contract and Contract/Temp to Perm jobs convert to full time nearly 100% of the time
• Get a foot in the door with an amazing company, while earning a paycheck
• Use your assignment to evaluate your future employer and make sure it is a good fit for you
• Use the positions to fill in the “gap” while you’re looking for a permanent role
• Develop new skills, experiences & references –build your resume
• Linium’s services are FREE to all job seekers!
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
We understand job searching is stressful! We know that finding a better job to advance your career and your income is important. We will be there every step of the way helping you navigate through the complexities of job searching in today’s economy.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!