Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Latham, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
The position of Senior Accountant will be based out of Latham, NY in a fast paced manufacturing environment. This is a hands on role with the primary responsibility of completing and preparing journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and month end closings in an accurate and efficient manner. If successful this individual will have the ability to grow into a managerial role!
Duties of the role:
• Working independently to record all journal entries.
• Record and maintain all expenses.
• Month end reconciliations.
• Assist in the reduction of month end closing times.
• Additional responsibilities related to filings and reporting.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
• 6+ years of progressive accounting experience.
• Bachelors in Accounting preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an accounting capacity in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience in a public organization and with stock options is highly preferred.
To apply for this position please use the following job link provided:
For more information on this position you can contact:
Erin Gordon – Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-3131
Why Work With Linium for Your Permanent Job Search?
• We are focused on meeting your individual career needs offering great jobs with the best employers in the Region.
• Increase your exposure to companies by increasing the number of jobs you apply for
• A Recruiter is like a hiring coach, they will guide you through the process, give you tips, prepare you for your interviews and navigate offers and negotiations
• Get the inside scoop on positions that are only filled through Professional Recruitment Firms
• Your search is ALWAYS CONFIDENTIAL
• Linium’s services are FREE to all job seekers!
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
We understand job searching is stressful! We know that finding a better job to advance your career and your income is important. We will be there every step of the way helping you navigate through the complexities of job searching in today’s economy.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!