Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Saratoga Springs, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
The Senior Software Architect is responsible for developing and communicating design choices and coding standards to software developers. The Architect’s goal is to gain a complete understanding of the project needs and effectively develop designs that take into consideration scalability, quality, schedule, developer experience and budget.
Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
• Communicate software architecture to all involved in the project.
• Maintain and evolve software architecture documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
• Analyze risk and report problems in meeting system requirements.
• Assist software developers with the detailed software design
• Review developed software to ensure it follows true to the design
• Participate in all project meetings
• Develop and maintain software coding practices and standards and ensure adherence
• Develop any required mockups to help in the selection of designs
You need to have:
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in computer science or related field
• At least 5 years experience in large designs and coordinating project teams
• At least 8 years of programming experience
• At least 3 years of experience with software source control and version control
• Large System experience and SaaS platform experience
• Demonstrable object oriented design software development experience
• Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents
• Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines
• Familiarity with data center and hosting environments
• Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
• SQL Server or other relational database systems