Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Full time
AP / Payroll Clerk
Linium Staffing has a full time position open for an AP/Payroll Clerk at a prestigious law firm in Albany, New York. The successful candidate will:
• Review, update and follow up missing punches on EZ Labor program
• Prepare, correspond with ADP, and reconcile payroll
• Monitor and process FSA payments for employees and track balances
• Maintain payroll database for addresses, salaries etc.
• Remit Mandatory NYS quarterly disability paperwork
• Prepare annual employee census and 401k census
• Physical file maintenance.
• Administrative record keeping of employer paid benefits and employee voluntary benefits, including enrollment, termination and working with CR to reconcile clearing accounts.
Responsible for all Accounts Payable functions
• Receive, code and entering all invoices and check requests
• Verify receipts for each Amex transaction and process
• Issue quick checks daily
• Issue AP checks bi-weekly
• File and/or scan pending and paid invoices
• Maintain vendor database including FID numbers for 1099s
• Work with CR to prepare year-end 1099’s
• Setting up annual files and coordinate transfer of prior years
Maintain spreadsheets and folders necessary for control and at year end.
• Maintain T&E spreadsheet and invoice copies
• Maintain spreadsheet for parking cards
• Provide copies of invoices subject to NYS use tax to CR quarterly for tax purposes.
• Maintain fixed asset file which includes copies of invoices for equipment and furniture purchases in excess of $1,000.
• Process void checks and file
• Research outstanding checks as requested
o Issue Trust Checks for Escrow Accounts
o G/L reconciliations, other accounting and miscellaneous support to Controller.
• Process incoming firm mail and secure client payments and accounts payable invoices. Copy all checks received before sending to anyone else in the office.
• Prepare account analysis and documentation as requested
• Sundry other, including but not limited to general department support and back up on billings. All staff participates on schedule to tidy kitchen.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Teresa Cavanagh, Resource Manager:
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer