Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- Information Technology Specialists | Albany, United States
- Project Manager/Business Analyst - NYC / DC area | New York, United States
- Outside Sales Rep | Albany, United States
- Environmental Engineer | Schenectady, United States
- Sr. Business Consultant w/ healthcare exp- remote | New York, United States
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is currently seeking motivated Architectural Design candidates for our client in Albany, NY! This will begin as a contract opportunity expected to last up to one year. Potential long term opportunities are possible depending upon work load!
This is a great opportunity for a solution driven Junior to Mid-Level Architectural Designer!
Requirements for this role include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Design; Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Planning may be considered as well
• Knowledge of and experience with Revit software is a MUST
• 1 - 4 years’ experience in a Commercial/Industrial architecture office required – Relevant internship experience will be considered!
• Any experience working in a pharmaceutical environment highly preferred
Candidates should be comfortable with:
• Performing preliminary site planning analysis and research
• Interpreting plans and specifications
• Creating designs and presentation documents using Revit
• Performing routine architectural drafting and graphing delineation
To apply for these positions, please send your resume to Erin Gordon, Resource Manager:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Work With A Staffing Firm?
• Increase your exposure to companies by increasing the number of jobs you apply for
• A Recruiter is like a hiring coach, they will guide you through the process
• Get the inside scoop on positions that are only filled through staffing firms
• Find temporary positions to fill in the “gap” while you’re looking for a permanent role
• Utilize a temporary position to develop new skills and experiences
• Many of our temporary positions lead to full time positions with our clients
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer