Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
SAN Administrator (96)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is looking for a SAN Administrator!
PTO and benefits offered on day one for this 2 year contract opportunity!
• Firmware / software upgrades on storage devices (DS8300, DS4700, XIV)
• Firmware / software upgrades on Fiber Network (Primary SAN (2109 / 2005-B5K) and BackUp SAN (B300)).
• Support / Manage Direct Connect Fiber (DS4700 Connections).
• SAN/Storage hardware implementation, upgrades and migrations.
• Monitoring and supporting the SAN/Storage infrastructure.
• Tasks on storage devices (DS8300, DS4700, XIV):
• Allocate/Deallocate LUNs
• Create/Manage LUNs/Pools/Arrays/Disk Groups
• Create/Manage Host Connects
• Create/Manage Volume Groups/Clusters
• Monitor/Address stability of Storage Devices
• Assist Server Administrators/DBAs with integration/management of storage
• Tasks on Fiber network (SAN):
o Implement/Manage Fiber Connections
o Install/Manage Fiber cables
o Create/Manage zones
o Monitor/Address stability of Fiber Network
o Assist Server Administrators/DBAs with Fiber connectivity/management
• Minimum 6 years experience in administering and supporting IT systems.
• Minimum 2 years experience performing firmware upgrades on SAN (Storage Area Network) devices such as Brocade 2109 M48 Director, SAN32B-3 Switch, or Brocade 300 Switch.
• At least 2 years experience performing SAN/Storage hardware upgrades and/or migrations.
• At least 2 years experience performing firmware upgrades on DS4000 series storage systems.
• Minimum 2 years experience with daily tasks associated with a Storage infrastructure.
• Appropriate accredited college degree in technology, such as CIS, Computer Science, MIS, Electrical Engineering, etc.
• Minimum 1 year experience with UNIX configuration and administration experience within the realm of SLES version 9 or higher, RHEL version 4 or higher, AIX version 5 or higher.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer