Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Project Manager (107)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Project Manager needed for a 2 year contract opportunity with a large organization in Albany, NY! This opportunity offers PTO and benefits starting at day one!
• The Project Manger oversees a project over the full life cycle, from origination through close out, using a formal project management methodology.
• Develop the project plan and build the project team
• Develop the schedule using MS Project and maintain the schedule using MS project to track progress
• Manage resources, manage issues and manage risks
• Manage changes through a formal change management process
• Manage user acceptance of deliverables
• Facilitate meetings
• Prepare status reports
• Give presentations to management
• Ensure adherence to project management standards and methodologies
Required skills include:
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Interpersonal with problem solving skills.
• Must be a team player, who is flexible, has a positive attitude, and is focused on customer service.
• 8 years of experience in managing multiple large, complex IT projects defined primarily as those with the following characteristics:
o Budget over $500,000, duration over 12 months, multiple funding sources including federal and grant funding, managing 3rd party vendors, managing external stakeholders, multi-level project team organization, and deployment to geographically diverse end users.
• 8 years of experience in engaging in project communication
• 8 years of experience in developing and maintaining schedules in Microsoft Project.
• 4 years experience in managing projects using a Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) based project management methodology containing well defined and documented processes, templates, and guidelines for all project phases.
• 4 years of experience in managing COTS software implementation projects and in-house application development (SDLC) projects.
• 4 years of experience in facilitated elicitation and documentation of business requirements.
• 12 months of experience in managing a Primavera implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Project Management Professional Certification.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer