Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Systems Administrator (101)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is looking for a Systems Administrator for a 2 year contract with our client in Albany, NY!
This is a great opportunity that offers PTO and benefits from day one!
• Resolve Helpdesk tickets opened for the technical service group
• Resolve server related issues.
• Install/Upgrade RedHat 5.x and 6.X and SuSE 10 OS
• Maintain Linux servers and resolve hardware issues
• Install/upgrade software need for projects such as Apache, PHP, MYSQL and Drupal
• Resolve issues with user permissions, NFS mounts and other Linux type issues.
• Minimum 6 years experience in administering and supporting IT Systems.
• Minimum 6 years experience installing and administering Solaris operating systems on Sparc hardware.
• Minimum 4 years experience in installing, configuring, performance tuning and troubleshooting Linux Operating Systems on x86 servers.
• Certified Solaris 10 Systems Administrator.
• Minimum 1 year experience with shell scripting and other scripting languages including Python (preferred) on Unix systems.
• 1 year experience using Veritas Foundation Suite on Solaris.
• Minimum 1 year experience with server virtualization using either Solaris Zones including setting up and configuring virtual machines, configuring networking, allocation of resources to virtual machines, clustering and performance monitoring
• At least 1 year experience in configuring network interfaces and services on Solaris and Linux systems.
• 1 year experience setting up SAN storage on Solaris and Linux.
• 1 year experience setting up Oracle ASM on Linux (SuSE or RedHat … RedHat preferred).
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer