Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Network Architect (117)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Network Architect needed for a 2 year contract opportunity in Albany, NY!
This great opportunity offers PTO and benefits from day one!
Responsibilities for this role include:
• Configure and troubleshoot issues on Checkpoint and Juniper firewalls. Configure and troubleshoot issues on Cisco routers and switches.
• Knowledge of connectivity requirements for a Websphere environment and IT design experience.
The ideal candidate will have 7 years experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms. This candidate will also have the ability to provide leadership to large teams.
Additional desired skills:
• Experience in Checkpoint R75.40VS doing firewall Policy
• Experience in Checkpoint doing firewall installation, configuration and troubleshooting
• Experience in Cisco doing router and switch configuration and troubleshooting
• Experience in Cisco doing Network Access Control (NAC) or 802.1x
• Experience in Tandberg VCS doing configuration, upgrades, and troubleshooting
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer