Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
SharePoint Administrator (151)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
SharePoint Administrator needed for a 2 year contract opportunity in Albany, NY! This is a great role that offers PTO and benefits on day one!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Design, develop and maintain key application components using Microsoft C#.Net
• Participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application
• Implement and customize SharePoint Site Collections, document libraries and team and project sites.
• Implement custom-based lists and workflows using SharePoint designer 2010, InfoPath 2010 or C#.NET.
• Participates in the development of software user manuals and end-user documents.
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms.
• Experience building SharePoint lists, workflows, and web parts using out-of-the-box SharePoint components and/or Visual Studio 2008/2010.
• Experience with installing, deploying and configuring SharePoint solution files and features via scripting including Windows PowerShell.
• Experience building SharePoint forms using Microsoft InfoPath 2007/2010
• Experience with the use of SharePoint Designer 2007/2010 to customize web sites.
• Experience with SharePoint Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business Data Catalog and Web Services.
• Experience performing the setup and configuration of SharePoint Services.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer