Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Senior Business Analyst (98)
Albany, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 2 year contract role! This opportunity is with a great organization and is located in Albany, NY!
This position will develop and/or maintain system documentation including business requirements, and project process documentation, training plans, test plans, quality assurance and contingency operations plans, and reports. This individual will be expected to provide expertise and hands-on participation in the business process.
The ideal candidate will have 7 years experience managing small to medium-scale business analysis work or projects with distinct deliverables to a solution. This candidate will also be able to provide leadership of large teams and/or have extensive industry experience.
Additional desired skills:
• Experience eliciting/extracting detailed business requirements from customer/project stakeholders or system artifacts
• Experience with systems related to criminal justice processing (including but not limited to: disposition processing, fingerprint identification processing, criminal history updating, Sex Offender management, tracking of Wanted/Missing persons, or initiatives related to offender supervision)
• Experience developing/maintaining test plans and detailed test cases, executing those tests, validating test results, and logging/tracking related defects
• Experience with automated testing or experience using HP Quality Center and/or Quick Test Pro
• Experience using Requisite Pro
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jennifer Stonehouse,
Resource Manager: Jennifer.email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer