Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
- There are not currently any other open jobs listed by Linium Staffing Services.
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
Sr. Level Technical Architect (129)
Albany, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is seeking a senior level Technical Architect for a 2 year contract opportunity. This great opportunity is in Albany, NY and offers PTO and benefits on day one!
• This position will architect, design and implement software solutions and assure current and new technologies are effectively integrated to fulfill the business needs. This individual will be expected to provide expertise and hands-on participation.
• The ideal candidate will have 7 years experience in a Technical Architect role centered around a technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications. This candidate will also have experience designing and implementing IT solutions. Leadership experience with large teams is also required.
Additional desired skills:
• Experience designing and implementing highly available and scalable multitier applications using Object Oriented or Service Oriented Architecture demonstrating a solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and JEE Design Patterns.
• Hands on experience in creating technical designs and deploying applications in IBM Websphere Portal 6.1 and Webshpere Application servers 6.0 or higher.
• Experience architecting systems.
• Experience creating technical designs that are implemented with JAVA Development Kit (JDK 1.5 or higher).
• Experience creating technical designs used to implement applications deployed on an Integrated Justice Portal.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer