Other jobs from Linium Staffing Services
How the application process works: Once you click on the ‘Apply now’ button, you will be given a variety of choices for how to submit your profile for consideration for this role. You can apply using a Jobster or LinkedIn profile, or you can import a resume document or build a profile from scratch. You will have the opportunity to check and edit your profile before you submit it to the recruiter.
.Net Specialist (135)
Rensselaer, New York, United States
Salary: Salary not specified | Contract
Linium is currently recruiting for a .Net Specialist for our client in Rensselaer, NY. This is a two year contract opportunity offering benefits and PTO!
• Assisting architects with the assessment and establishment of a new .Net environment
• 5+ years’ experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms
Desirables to include:
• Experience developing .net web applications
• Experience developing applications utilizing .Net 2.0 or above
• Experience developing N-Tier applications
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity or similar roles please send your resume to Amy Stringer, Resource Manager:
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Why Work With A Staffing Firm?
• Increase your exposure to companies by increasing the number of jobs you apply for
• A Recruiter is like a hiring coach, they will guide you through the process
• Get the inside scoop on positions that are only filled through staffing firms
• Find temporary positions to fill in the “gap” while you’re looking for a permanent role
• Utilize a temporary position to develop new skills and experiences
• Many of our temporary positions lead to full time positions with our clients
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Blog – www.liniumstaffing.com/blogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/liniumstaffing
Twitter – www.twitter.com/liniumstaffing
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a company’s individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer